Heather's Homemade Simple Beef Stroganoff
- 1 8oz Package of Egg Noodles
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef (Ground Turkey, or 1 1/2 Pounds of Beef Steak (Whichever you prefer, I use Ground Turkey))
- 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 10.75 oz can of Condensed Cream of mushroom soup (Fat Free can be used)
- 1 tbsp of Garlic powder
- 1 tsp of Dry Ranch Dressing mix (Optional)
- 8 oz's of Fresh Mushrooms (sliced (2 1/2 Cups))
- 1 1/2 cups of broccoli flowerets
- Salt and pepper to taste
Additional Optional Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups of cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cups of carrots thinly sliced
- 1 small onion chopped
- Cook Egg noodles according to package directions. After complete set to the side.
- In a large sauce pan sauté your beef over medium heat for about 7-10 minutes or until brown and no longer pink. Drain the fat. Add the soup, mushrooms, garlic powder, ranch seasoning, and broccoli. Allow to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the meat mixture with the cooked egg noodles. Stir in the sour cream and add salt and pepper to taste.
I make this recipe at least once a week for my family and it is a huge hit! This recipe can easily be altered with no worries of messing the flavor up! You can add as many or as little vegetables as you wish. Just do not forget a little desert for all your hard work today! Mr. Chef Gantt says so! 😉 Please do not forget to share your changes, and your personal experience making this recipe!